KINDLE’s primary means of support is through donations from generous people such as yourself. We thank God for the gifts that He has entrusted to us and take great care in how we utilize the gifts. You can find a financial summary of how KINDLE is doing in our Annual Report.
If you would like to donate, we would love to have you as part of the KINDLE community. Review the list below and decide where you would like to donate. Then use the button below on left to make a donation. To donate to the Equip Serve Multiply campaign, please use the button on the right. All transactions are handled securely by Bloomerang. When you donate, you also have the option of setting up a recurring donation to support KINDLE using your credit card, debit card, checking account, or savings account.
KINDLE is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Equip Serve Multiply Campaign
Check our campaign page for all the details, including progress towards our goal.
Money donated to the Annual Fund supports the day-to-day operations of KINDLE.
Living Legacies are a way to honor or give a gift in memory of individuals who have reflected a Christ-like servant leader life. Click here for more information about the Living Legacies.
- William Ameiss
- Richard Bimler
- William Cullen
- Audrey Duensing-Werner & Ronald Werner
- Charles & Joanne Dull
- Celeste & Jack Giles Family
- Carsten & Georgia Falkenberg
- Al Gunderman
- Alan Harre
- Lillian Karpenko
- Michele Karpenko
- Shar Kleinedler
- David Noll
- Linda Olsen
- Dave & Caree Rahberg
- Richard Soeken
- Sue Steege
- Deborah & Les Stroh
- Sue von Fange
- LeRoy Wilke
Money donated to the General Endowment Fund helps support KINDLE’s overall ministry.
Maintaining Excellence Fund
Money donated to the Maintaining Excellence Fund enables KINDLE to address strategic opportunities in a timely fashion.
Additional Giving Opportunities
Designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars
KINDLE would welcome your decision to designate it as the recipient of your “Thrivent Choice Dollars.” Please do the following:
- Log into the Thrivent website at thrivent.com.
- On the opening page, look for “Thrivent Choice” under the heading “Making a Difference.”
- Look for “Direct Choice Dollars” and press “Get Started Now.”
- Type in KINDLE under “Search for Enrolled Organization.”
- This should get you to a page with KINDLE information and a “Direct Now” link.
Note: You must contact Thrivent (by phone or website) each quarter to designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to KINDLE.
Support KINDLE through AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a program through which Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Please sign up for AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com and choose KINDLE as the beneficiary of this donation program.
1. After you log in, go to “pick your own charitable organization.”
2. Type “KINDLE” and look for the one located in Bloomington, MN.
3. Click on the select button, and you will return to the Amazon shopping page.
4. KINDLE will now be associated with your account.