By the grace of God, since 2000 KINDLE has been blessed to equip and serve over 300 second chair leaders, strengthening them and their congregations for ministry, and multiplying thousands of Christ-like servant leaders who lead like Jesus in their homes, congregations, workplaces, and communities.
We are delighted that you are prayerfully considering a pledge or gift to the Equip Serve Multiply campaign.
Campaign Gifts Received
“Equip Serve Multiply” is a bold call to prayer, involvement and raising $300,000 by April 2025, focused on equipping a greater number and variety of second chair leaders through increased in person and digital access to KINDLE training and resources.
Your support will Equip Serve Multiply in these ways…
- $100,000 invests in development of new programming, focused on in-person and online learning experiences that meet the needs of a wider variety of congregations
- $50,000 creates scholarships, increasing access for participation at in person learning experiences
- $50,000 develops new digital and print resources, for Christ-like servant leader development among teens, educators, and families
- $50,000 expands KINDLE: Finishing Well, supporting healthier transitions and Christ-like servant leader living in the legacy years.
- $50,000 launches programming focused on continued skill building and encouragement for the growing KINDLE Community as they address today’s ministry challenges
Imagine the impact of a growing number of congregations supported by healthy, vibrant, KINDLE-equipped second chair leaders. Leaders who multiply Christ-like servant leaders.
Through your support, you will be an equipper of these second chair leaders. You will see more vibrant serving in congregations and communities. You will multiply the number of Christ-like servant leaders in the Church and in your congregation.
Please pray for this inspired effort and consider investing in these second chair leaders who – thanks to you, will be better equipped, healthy to serve, and excited to multiply Christ-like servant leaders around them.