KINDLE’s Cultivating the Faith of Students, the first in a four-part series (Cultivating the Heart of Students), is specifically designed to assist leaders as they guide high school students through a weekly hour-long study to learn more about how Jesus lived, taught and served others. Each week participants learn faith-filled practices modeled by Jesus and discover how to implement them in their daily pursuit of Christ-like servant leadership.
This resource comes with a digital package found via the QR code inside the book and includes:
- Social media images to share weekly Bible readings with students.
- Printable handouts for students to follow along.
- Editable Visual presentation for use in your youth group setting.
- List of supplemental video options for various lessons, and more!
- Guide comes with leader tips, and all the supplemental resources you may need. But you can pick and choose what works best for your setting!
- Share the daily/weekly Bible readings with students with an image they can add to the lockscreen of their phone!
- Did you know that 75% of learners are visual and kinesthetic? This resource comes with editable presentation(s) that you can use during youth group or Sunday school!
- Teach students how to develop a personal growth plan—a series of next steps—in a specific faith practice.
- Weekly engagement in Bible readings, reflection and prayer.