This summer, KINDLE’s social media team focused on Grow in Wisdom (Practice 2.3 from the Cultivating Health Strand).
The goal was to discover books that Associates have read recently — ones that have helped them “recognize that learning is a lifelong pursuit.”
Summer brings a more relaxed time to pursue the opportunity to maintain intellectual health. Growing in wisdom is a good practice to implement into our daily routines. As little as 10 minutes can build your vocabulary, strength your brain, and reduce stress.
During June and July, we asked Associates to share their takeaways on KINDLE’s Facebook page. Check out their responses!
Here are a few they recommended. They are an excellent addition to any fall reading stack you have started. Enjoy!
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts In A World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Male & Female: Embracing Your Role in God’s Design by Jonathan and Christina Petzold
- The Good Life and How to Live it: Lessons from the World’s Longest Study on Happiness by Robert Waldinger and Marc Schulz
- The 6 Types of Working Genius by Patrick Lencioni
- Lead: 12 Gospels Principles for Leadership in the Church by Paul David Tripp